Sunday, June 5, 2011

Have a Funny.


So most of you are aware I am enamored with the Michael Cera.

I KNOW. I don't get it either.

The man-child is still damp with afterbirth, that's how young he is. I also tend to go for big strapping Alpha males, preferably with beards. Dudes: if you can grow a beard, do. It will serve you well.

So I don't know why I like Michael Cera.

Although if I did have a chance with him I'd probably accidentally crush his bony self and completely dehydrate the poor boy. Let's be honest.

Anyway, here he is as Alexander Hamilton in the first of the Drunk History series, brought to you by the talented folks at Funny or Die.

Note the shoes he is wearing in the wide shot after he is gunned down by Aaron Burr. For some reason that cracks me up to no end:



I also like, "There's a bucket under the fridge."

Can anyone give me an idea as to how to edit out of the html, the ads and pop ups and bullshit? That'd be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment