Thursday, June 30, 2011

Should I Stay or Should I Go?

Mister Smith contemplates the trip back to Seattle:


I've moved about 15 times - big moves, transcon, internationally, etc.  If you include the usual shifts between apartments and houses and such, maybe 35?

I have it down to an art, which is not to say it is not a pain in the ass.

I wish DC had worked out better - of course I am so hard on myself anything less than Brilliant Success falls under I Suck.

But I did have two good jobs and more importantly, I made friends.  The Greek of Falls Church and Laura Walker: Girl Detective.  I also became much closer to my friend Chippy, the sister I never had.

And Now for Something Completely Different, 
a Tune from The Clash:




To Berens, Heather and Summer:  Can I sing this at the next Throwin' Goat?  I really want to belt out the line,

You're happy when I'm on my knees!

Does that require any explanation?  No, no it does not.


No comments:

Post a Comment