Thursday, February 7, 2013

Untitled


So many things to write about, too indifferent to put the time in at the moment.  But doing okay all things considered.

First I worked on a post titled "$421.45", the amount I hear every month as the pharmacy rings up my anti-depressants.  I also get to hear, "Don't you have insurance?," followed by, "Are you sure you want the whole prescription?"

TELL ME ABOUT IT, PHARMACIST CHICK.

I do better with my meds in the summer because I do not have to choose between my life-saving pharms and my heating bill.

You scoff (O yes, I hear it) but cold is not something I do.  I grew up in TEXAS, People.

Next I toyed with recent developments in my personal life (HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAa).  Too short of a post worth attempting.

So the next post will be about OKCupid.  For funzies I reopened my profile a coupla weeks ago.  In Good News, lots of folks have checked my profile and I'm getting a surprising amount of emails.  In Other News, GOOD GRIEF.

It will be amusing, dispiriting, and confirm why I'm changing the name of my vagina to The Chamber of Eternal Emptiness.

Peace Out.




No comments:

Post a Comment