Saturday, April 7, 2012

Found on the Interwebs, A Series of Tubes


Am I the only chick that thinks Jeremy Sisto is the hottest thing since Hot Things?  I would totally bang him blind but he's married.  Speaking of, why do people do that in this day and age?*  What's up with that?

Texts from Hillary.  Potentially very funny site.

Yo, Is This Racist?  This site makes me laugh out loud at least once a day.   Yo - thanks.

Don't have a vagina unless you can afford it.

Conversations overheard, and hilariously illustrated, from a comic book store in Boston.

I hope everyone appreciates Bruce McGill.  Started out as "D-Day" in "Animal House", was in "Legally Blonde 2", and continues to be an excellent character actor on "Rizzoli and Isles".  He's also not hard on the eyes if you like rugged bearded men in their fifties.  Like I do.

I know the young people are into the Zach Galifianakis movies (none of which I have seen [Sorry Zach, since I'm sure you are part of the 40-ish number of people who read this site])  but he is hands-down brilliant as the host of Between Two Ferns with Zach Galifianakis, via Funny or Die.

Everyone have a great weekend - it's a sunny, brilliant spring day here in the Emerald City.  Hope it's the same where you are.



* Not that I have a problem with married people.  Some of my best friends are married.



No comments:

Post a Comment